- Access by car (approx. 1 hour from central Kyoto)
- Meishin Expressway (from Kyoto South I.C.)
South I.C. (northbound on the R1)→Touji Temple→(head east along Kujo Dori)→
(head north along Horikawa Dori)→Kamigamojinja Shrine→Kurama→
[approx. 17 km]→Miyamasou
- Meishin Expressway (from Kyoto East I.C.)
East I.C. (westbound on the R1 Gojo Dori)→Turn right at Gojo Horikawa→
(follow the directions from South I.C.)
- From Biwako Ohashi Bridge
Biwako Ohashi→(R477)→go midway→Ohara (R367 – Fudou 40)
- Access by JR/private railway
- On the JR, change to the subway at Kyoto Station and get off at Kitaooji Station.
- On the Keihan Railway, get off at Demachiyanagi Station (last stop).
- On the Hankyu Railway, change to the subway (Shijo Station) at Karasuma Station, and get off at Kitaooji Station.
From the stations, get on the Kyoto Bus 32 Line bound for Hirogawara
(please check the bus times). Get off at Daihizan Station. The bus makes 4 round-trips a day.
|Bus Timetable (main stops)|
|Guests for Lunch||Guests Staying Overnight|
|Demachiyanagi Station||10:00||Demachiyanagi Station||14:50|
|Kitaooji Station||10:13||Kitaooji Station||15:03|
|Sangyo Diagaku||10:29||Sangyo Diagaku||15:19|